How do you install a revision cloud?
Convert an Object to a Revision Cloud
- Click Home tab Draw panel Revision Cloud drop-down. Find.
- In the drawing area, right-click and choose Object.
- Select a circle, ellipse, polyline, or spline that you want to convert to a revision cloud.
- Press Enter to keep the current direction of the arcs. …
- Press Enter.
How do you add a revision symbol in SolidWorks?
Do one of the following:
- In a drawing with a revision already in the table, click Revision Symbol (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Annotations > Revision Symbol.
- Right-click in the revision table of the relevant revision row and select Revisions > Add Symbol.
How do you show revision clouds?
Add a Revision Cloud
- In the project, open a view in which you want to indicate changes. …
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel (Revision Cloud). …
- On the Tools panel, click one of the draw tools.
- In the drawing area, place the cursor near the part of the view that has changed and draw the cloud to encompass the changed area.
What is the difference between a revision cloud and a polyline?
Revision clouds are polylines that consist of sequential arcs. They are used to call attention to portions of a drawing. A revision cloud is a polyline of sequential arcs to form a cloud-shaped object.
What is the revision symbol?
The revision symbol uses the revision table’s settings for the shape and revision number or letter. Click in the graphics area to place the symbol. You can place the symbol anywhere, and you can place multiple instances of the symbol while the Revision Symbol PropertyManager is active.
How do you create a revision table in Solidworks?
Inserting a Revision Table
- Click Revision Table. (Table toolbar), or click Insert > Tables > Revision Table.
- Set the properties in the Revision Table PropertyManager, then click . You can insert text in empty cells by double-clicking the cells and typing text.
Can you schedule revision clouds in Revit?
Schedule and add remarks to your Autodesk® Revit® revision clouds with our Revision Cloud Scheduling tool. Using the default Revit revision clouds, this tool can create a schedule and export to Excel so that no revision gets left behind and untracked.
What is a revision cloud Revit?
When you add a revision cloud to a view, by default Revit assigns the most recent revision to the cloud. If needed, you can assign a different revision to the cloud. You can assign one revision to each cloud, or assign the same revision to multiple clouds.