How do I access my BIM 360?
With Desktop Connector for BIM 360, you can navigate and open files locally that are stored in the Document Management module.
Navigate Accounts and Projects
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
How do you log into BIM 360 in Revit?
To link in other Revit models from BIM 360 that aren’t Cloud Workshared:
- From the Insert tab in Revit, click Link Revit.
- Choose the BIM 360 drive in the file browser.
- Navigate through the project and folder structure to the location of your model.
- Select the model and click Open.
How much does BIM 360 cost?
BIM 360 starts at $35/month/user.
How do I add Revit to BIM 360?
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign into your Autodesk account. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Document Management.
- Click OK.
- Select the desired project folder.
- In the dialog, click Initiate. …
- Click Close to continue.
How do I link a CAD file to BIM 360?
- Open your authoring application.
- Open the relevant file.
- Select Add a Linked File and navigate to that file in the connected drive.
- Add the link and save your file. Note: The created link works for anyone using the file who has installed Desktop Connector for BIM 360.
Is BIM 360 free for students?
A free version of Autodesk BIM 360 is not currently available to students and educators. In the future, a free version of BIM 360 may be available through the Education Community.
What is the difference between BIM 360 design and BIM 360 team?
BIM 360 Docs is cloud collaboration software that supports controlled data and document management from design through construction. BIM 360 Docs offers similar functionality to BIM 360 Team but with greater file- and folder-based access and permission controls and unlimited storage.