Can you import things into Blender?
Luckily, Blender offers a wide range of file formats (e.g. OBJ, FBX, 3DS, PLY, STL, etc.) that can be used to import and export. Popular formats are enabled by default, other formats are also supported and distributed with Blender, these can be enabled in the Preferences through the use of Add-ons.
How do I import an image?
Select the command, and then select the image file to import. Alternatively, click the file to import and drag it into an open Vectorworks file. The Image Import Options dialog box opens. From the Import as list, select how the image file will be imported.
How do I import I3D files into Blender?
Launch Blender and go to “File -> User Preferences…”. Click on “Install Addon…” in the “Addons” section. Select the file __init__.py and click “Install Addon…”. Select and enable the “Import-Export: I3D format” addon in the right list.
How do I convert an image to JPG?
Hold the “Ctrl” key and press “O” to invoke the “Open” selection window. Double-click the JPEG image that you wish to insert into another image from the Open selection window. The JPEG image will open in Paint.
How do you add a picture to a PDF?
Place an image or object into a PDF
- Open the PDF in Acrobat, and then choose Tools > Edit PDF > Add Image .
- In the Open dialog box, locate the image file you want to place.
- Select the image file, and click Open.
- Click where you want to place the image, or click-drag to size the image as you place it.
How do I convert i3d to OBJ?
However you can export to . obj from the GIANTS Editor. Simply selected File->Export and choose the . obj format.
Only 3 Steps:
- Open i3d with the GE.
- Click on File->Save as-> and choose .OBJ.
- Now you can use Google to find posiblitys to import the i3sd into Blender or Maya!!!