How do I get out of Exploded View in Solidworks?
To explode and collapse an exploded view: On the ConfigurationManager tab , expand the desired configuration, and then: Double-click the ExplView feature. Right-click the ExplView feature and select Explode (or Collapse).
How do you collapse an Exploded View?
Double-click the Exploded View feature. Right-click the Exploded View feature, and click Explode or Collapse.
How do you show Exploded View in Solidworks?
Right-click the drawing view and click Show in Exploded State. In the Drawing View PropertyManager, under Reference Configuration, select Show in exploded or model break state.
How do you animate an Exploded View in Solidworks 2020?
To animate the exploding and collapsing of the view, do one of the following:
- Right-click Exploded View , and click Animate explode or Animate collapse. …
- Use the Animation Wizard for full control over the duration of each step during the animation.
What is exploded view in Solidworks?
In exploded views you can: Evenly space exploded stacks of components. Radially explode components about an axis. Drag and auto-space multiple components.
How do you make an exploded assembly in Solidworks?
Creating Exploded Views (Assemblies)
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
How do I edit explode lines in Solidworks?
You can edit an explode line sketch to add, delete, or change explode lines.
Editing an Explode Line Sketch
- In the ConfigurationManager, click to expand Exploded View .
- Right-click 3DExplode and click Edit Sketch.
- Edit the sketch.
- Close the sketch.
What is an assembly view?
Assembly Views are collections of individual drawings. Often a single drawing does not contain all of the information necessary to convey the intended design. … Assembly Views simplify this process by creating a hierarchy collection of the individual drawings needed using the latest drawing revision.
How do you add lines to exploded view solidworks?
Adding Explode Lines
- Click Explode Line Sketch (Assembly toolbar) or Insert > Explode Line Sketch. The Explode Sketch toolbar appears. …
- Other 3D sketch tools (Sketch toolbar) All lines in an explode line sketch appear in phantom font.
- The sketch 3DExplode appears in the ConfigurationManager under Exploded View .