How do you hide the grid in viewport?
To turn off the grid lines inside the viewport, use the following process: Double click inside the viewport to activate the modelspace environment. Then hit the function key “F7” to turn off the gridlines.
How do you turn off grid sketches?
Tip: To hide and show layout grids, press Ctrl + L on your keyboard.
How do I hide layout lines in Autocad?
Hide Lines in Layout Viewports
- Select the layout viewport in which you want to hide the lines.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties palette.
- On the Properties palette, under Misc, in the Shade Plot field, select Legacy Hidden.
How do I turn on grid lines in Autocad?
To Display a Grid and Set the Grid Spacing
- On the Status Bar, right-click on grid display Find and select Grid Settings. …
- In the Drafting Settings dialog box, Snap and Grid tab, click Grid On.
- Under Snap Type, make sure Grid Snap and Rectangular Snap are selected.
How do you align two faces in Fusion 360?
You can use the align command. Go to modify, then align. There you click on one point of the first object (where the little coin appears is where the snap point will be) then you click on the point on the second object you want to snap together.