Where is the command manager in Solidworks?
To access the CommandManager: Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager. Click OK.
How do I rearrange my Toolbars in Solidworks?
To move a toolbar: Drag the toolbar by the handle at the start of the toolbar: Toward a different location in the window border or a different window border. Away from the window border to float the toolbar in the graphics area.
How do you undock command manager in Solidworks?
To dock the CommandManager when it is floating, do one of the following:
- While dragging the CommandManager on the SOLIDWORKS window, move the pointer over a docking icon: Dock above. Dock left. Dock right.
- Double-click the floating CommandManager to revert to the last docking position.
How do I move the Task Pane in Solidworks?
Controlling the Appearance of the Task Pane
- To float the Task Pane, drag it by the title bar into the graphics area.
- To dock the Task Pane when it is floating, click in the title bar.
How do I fix the command manager in SOLIDWORKS?
When you click a tab below the CommandManager, it updates to show that toolbar. For example, if you click the Sketches tab, the Sketch toolbar appears.
Accessing the CommandManager
- Click Tools > Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
- Click OK.
What is the command manager SOLIDWORKS?
The CommandManager is a context-sensitive toolbar that dynamically updates based on the toolbar you want to access. … For example, if you click the Sketches tab, the Sketch toolbar appears. Use the CommandManager to access toolbar buttons in a central location and to save space for the graphics area.
How do I reset a layout in SOLIDWORKS?
To return all toolbar options to the system defaults, click Reset To Defaults. To specify which toolbars appear for part, assembly, or drawing documents: Open a part, assembly, or drawing document. Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
How do I get my SOLIDWORKS toolbar back?
Right-click on the menu bar or command manager again at the top of the SOLIDWORKS display area, but this time select Customize -> Toolbars -> Reset To Defaults and confirm by selecting Yes.
How do I fillet in SOLIDWORKS?
To create fillets:
- Click Fillet on the Features toolbar, or click Insert, Features, Fillet/Round.
- Set the PropertyManager options. For constant radius fillets only, you can use the FilletXpert to add or modify fillets and to manage fillet corners.
- Click OK .
What controls the direction and magnitude of a spline curvature?
The key is the Spline Handles. Spline handles control the direction and magnitude for the spline’s curvature at each point.