Enable View Syncing: Click EDGE-GTS Tab >> ViewSync panel >> Sync Views. 5. To disable view syncing, simply press Sync Views again ( EDGE-GTS Tab >> ViewSync panel >> Sync Views). To turn syncing back on again, simply press the button again.
How do you sync in Revit?
To save your changes locally, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+S. To save your changes to the central model using the current settings, click the Collaborate tab > Synchronize panel > Synchronize with Central drop-down > Synchronize Now.
How do you set Working views in Revit?
Create a Plan View
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down, and then click. (Floor Plan) …
- In the New Plan dialog: For Type, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type. …
- Click OK.
How do I get my views back in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel (Tab Views).
After tabbing views, you can do the following:
- Drag a tab to put the views in a particular order.
- Drag a tab to dock the view to a position in the drawing area.
- Drag a tab out of the Revit application window and move the view to another monitor.
How do I view sync history in Revit?
Check syncing history: see who synced the model from Manage Cloud Models > Project > Actions > View versions. Use the Activity Indicator in Revit to see when a model is synced or when a model is available for syncing.
What is Revit collaboration?
Revit provides several different ways to collaborate with team members who are also using the software. You can link multiple Revit models together, allowing team members to work in context. Through worksharing, users on the same local area network (LAN) can work together in the same Revit model.
What does detach from central mean in Revit?
When you tick Detach from Central it create a copy of the original Central File. This copy, when saved, is still another worksharing central file, independent from the original.
Is there a Revit viewer?
To open and review models without an active license, you can run Revit in viewer mode. Revit Viewer is intended for reviewing models and printing views and sheets without the need for a software license or subscription.
How do I add more levels in Revit?
- Open the section or elevation view to add levels to.
- On the ribbon, click (Level). Architecture tab Datum panel (Level) …
- Place the cursor in the drawing area and click. …
- Draw level lines by moving the cursor horizontally. …
- Click when the level line is the correct length.
How do I enable project browser in Revit?
To open the Project Browser, click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser, or right-click anywhere in the application window and click Browsers Project Browser.
What is model view in Revit?
Take advantage of the viewcube
The ViewCube is a great way of viewing your models in any plan, elevation, section, or 3D view in the project without switching to different views on Revit’s project browser.
How do I organize project browser in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down (Browser Organization). In the Browser Organization dialog, click the tab for the desired list: Views, Sheets, or Schedules. Click New. Enter a name for the organization scheme, and click OK.
What is worksharing monitor for Revit?
Worksharing Monitor facilitates the use of Revit software in a file-based worksharing environment, in which multiple people work on one project. Worksharing Monitor is available to Revit Autodesk subscribers.
How does BIM 360 work with Revit?
Revit Cloud Worksharing allows you to collaborate on Revit models in the cloud. You can co-author cloud models, centralize all project design data, and improve communication and collaboration across the entire team. Access the Revit Cloud Worksharing section of the Revit help to learn more.
How do I sync my Revit to BIM 360?
To link in other Revit models from BIM 360 that aren’t Cloud Workshared:
- From the Insert tab in Revit, click Link Revit.
- Choose the BIM 360 drive in the file browser.
- Navigate through the project and folder structure to the location of your model.
- Select the model and click Open.