How do you make planes visible in FreeCAD?
Create Primitives tool or go to the Part –> Create primitives menu. After you create a Part Plane, you can then set its color and transparency as you want under the “View” tab.
How do you offset a work plane in Inventor?
Create a work plane parallel to a selected face of plane at a specified offset distance.
- Click plane command.
- Select offset from a face option.
- In the graphics window, select the face to offset and set the offset value of offset and click apply to create new plane.
- Click apply to create new plane.
What is a datum line in FreeCAD?
In FreeCAD the word “Datum” is normally used to refer to auxiliary geometry in the PartDesign Workbench. These geometrical elements will not form part of the final Shape of the Body, but can be used as references and supports for sketches and other types of features.
How do you hide your body in Freecad?
- Select one or more objects. Invisible objects can be selected in the Tree view. Be careful when you use Ctrl+A to select all objects in the Tree view. …
- Select the View → Toggle visibility option from the menu. Select the View → Visibility → Toggle visibility option from the menu.
How do I change planes in Freecad?
There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the Draft SelectPlane button in the Draft Tray. Depending on the current working plane this button can look different.
- Select the Utilities → Select Plane option from the menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: W then P.