Click View > Hide/Show > Origins . When the icon next to the menu item is highlighted, origins are visible except for origins that you hide individually.
How do you hide symbols in Solidworks?
Click one of the following:
- Hide/Show Items > View Sketch Relations.
- View Sketch Relations (View toolbar)
- View > Hide/Show > Sketch Relations.
How do you hide a coordinate system in Solidworks?
Right-click the coordinate system and click Hide or Show.
Hiding and Showing Coordinate Systems
- Hide/Show Items (Heads-up View toolbar), and then View Coordinate Systems.
- View Coordinate Systems (View toolbar)
- View > Hide/Show > Coordinate Systems.
How do you hide axis in Solidworks?
Hiding or Showing an Individual Axis
- Right-click the axis in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Select Hide or Show.
How do you hide properties in Solidworks?
To show or hide a component in the Drawing View Properties dialog box:
- Right-click the drawing view and select Properties.
- Select the Hide/Show Components tab.
- Select a component from either the drawing view or the FeatureManager design tree to add it to the list of items to be hidden.
How do I hide constraints in SolidWorks 2020?
Click Tools > Sketch Settings, and toggle Automatic Relations. How do I toggle the display of sketch relations? (View toolbar) or View > Hide/Show > Sketch Relations to toggle the display of sketch relations.
How do you annotate in SolidWorks?
You can add annotations such as dimensions, notes, and symbols to your part or assembly model. You can: Select the types of annotations to display in Annotation Properties. Control the display of annotations using shortcut menu selections on Annotations in the FeatureManager design tree.
How do you hide reference geometry in Solidworks?
Right-click the plane in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree. Select Hide or Show.
How do you hide a triad in Solidworks?
To display or hide the reference triad, click Tools > Options > System Options > Display. Select or clear Display reference triad, then click OK.
How do I remove a drawing from origin in Solidworks?
Click View > Hide/Show > Origins.
How do you add an axis to a Solidworks drawing?
Creating Reference Axes
- Click Axis on the Reference Geometry toolbar, or click Insert > Reference Geometry > Axis.
- Select the axis type in the Axis PropertyManager, then select the required entities for that type.
- Verify that the items listed in Reference Entities correspond to your selections.
- Click .
How do you show hidden bodies in SolidWorks?
To show a body:
- Do one of the following: In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click the drawing view and click Properties. …
- In the Drawing View Properties dialog box on the Hide/Show Bodies tab, select the body to view and press Delete.
- Click OK.
How do you hide a sheet in SolidWorks?
To hide or show views: Right-click the view on the sheet or in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Hide.
How do I unhide in SolidWorks?
If the component is hidden, you can show it again by right-clicking the component in the FeatureManager design tree (not in the drawing view) and selecting Show/Hide > Show Component.