Right click the sketch used by the sketch-driven pattern in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Edit Sketch. Select the sketch points you want to delete and press Delete. Click Rebuild to close the sketch and update the pattern.
How do you edit a linear sketch pattern in Solidworks?
To edit a sketch pattern: Right-click a pattern instance and select the appropriate Edit option. If you selected Display instance count, you can double-click the instance count and change it in the graphics area. Search ‘Editing Sketch Patterns’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do you edit a linear sketch?
- Tap the Linear sketch pattern tool.
- Tap to select the sketch or sketches to pattern. …
- Double tap on a distance or instance value to edit it.
- Touch and drag the square manipulators to adjust the axis of that row of instances.
- Touch and drag the arrow manipulators to adjust the distance between entities.
How do I delete a sketch in Solidworks?
To delete something, right-click on it in the design tree and select “delete.” If you choose the wrong plane: If you happen to select the wrong plane for the sketch, you have two solutions. One is to exit the sketch and delete it.
How do you edit a sketch pattern?
To edit a sketch pattern: Right-click a pattern instance and select the appropriate Edit option. If you selected Display instance count, you can double-click the instance count and change it in the graphics area.
How do you make a linear pattern in Solidworks?
To create a linear sketch pattern:
- In an open sketch, click Linear Sketch Pattern. (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Linear Pattern.
- In the PropertyManager, under Entities to Pattern, select the sketch entities to pattern .
- Set values for Direction 1 (X-axis). …
- Repeat for Direction 2 (Y-axis). …
- Click .
How do you get rid of 3d sketch in Solidworks?
To exit a sketch, do one of the following:
- Click Rebuild (Standard toolbar) or click Edit > Rebuild.
- Click Exit Sketch on the Sketch toolbar.
- Click Insert > Exit Sketch.
- Right-click and select Exit Sketch .
- Click Exit Sketch or Cancel in the Confirmation Corner.
- Click Edit > Exit Sketch without Saving Changes.
How do you delete part of an object in Solidworks?
Click the component in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree. Press the Delete key, click Edit > Delete, or right-click and select Delete. Click Yes to confirm the deletion.