How do you change the height of a walkthrough in Revit?
Click View tab -> Create panel -> 3D View drop-down -> Walkthrough. 3. If you are in a plan view, you can vary the height of the camera by offsetting it from a selected level. Enter a height in the Offset text box and select a level from the From menu.
How do you change the camera angle in walkthrough Revit?
Open the walkthrough: right-click the walkthrough in the Project Browser and select Show Camera. Click Modify | Cameras tab (Edit Walkthrough) (Open Walkthrough). Open the site, plan, or other model views that best allow you to see different walkthrough angles, and tile them so you can see them all at the same time.
How do you create a walkthrough in Revit 2020?
Create a Walkthrough
- Open a view in which to place the walkthrough path. …
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down (Walkthrough).
- To create a walkthrough as an orthographic 3D view, clear the Perspective check box on the Options Bar. …
- Place a key frame: …
- Continue placing key frames to define the walkthrough path.
How do you walk through a model in Revit?
Walk Through a Model
- Display one of the Full Navigation wheels or the Mini Tour Building wheel.
- Click and hold down the Walk wedge. The cursor changes to the Walk cursor and the Center Circle icon displays.
- Drag in the direction you want to walk. …
- Release the mouse button to return to the wheel.
How do I change view in Revit?
Modify a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired. …
- To deactivate the view on the sheet, double-click outside of the view, or right-click, and click Deactivate View.
How do you change the view in Revit?
Create a Perspective 3D View
- Open a plan, section, or elevation view.
- Click View tab Create panel 3D View drop-down Camera. …
- Click in the drawing area to place the camera.
- Drag the cursor to the desired target and click to place it.
How do I get a navigation wheel in Revit?
Note: When one of the Full Navigation Wheels is displayed, you can press and hold the middle mouse button to pan, scroll the wheel button to zoom in and out, and hold the SHIFT key while pressing and holding the middle mouse button to orbit the model. Right-click on the wheel and click Mini Full Navigation Wheel.
How do you zoom in 3D in Revit?
When a wheel is displayed, scroll the mouse wheel up or down to zoom the view of the model in or out. Double-click the mouse wheel to zoom all visible project contents to fit within the drawing area.
How do you save a 3D view in Revit?
The new view displays in the Project Browser under 3D Views.
Use the SteeringWheels tool to save a view.
- If SteeringWheels are not displayed in the drawing area, click (Full Navigation Wheel) on the navigation bar.
- Right-click the SteeringWheels, and click Save View.
- Enter a name for the new 3D view, and click OK.
How do I print 3D in Revit?
Print Views and Sheets
- Click File tab (Print).
- In the Print dialog, for Name, select a printer.
- (Optional) Click Properties to configure the printer.
- (Optional) Select Print to File. …
- Under Print Range, specify whether you are printing the current window, a visible portion of current window, or selected views/sheets.