Zoom to, and select, the section view that you want to label. Click Section View tab Labels panel Add View Labels drop-down Grade Find. Click any two points. A label is displayed, showing the grade label (default) or other data about the relationship between the two points (depending on the label style).
How do you edit labels in Civil 3d?
To Edit Profile Labels
- Click Annotate tab Labels & Tables panel Add Labels menu Add/Edit Profile Labels . Select a profile in the drawing to open the Label Set dialog box.
- Click the profile line you want to edit. Right-click and click Edit Labels.
How do I add labels to my profile view?
To Work With Adding Profile View Labels
- Click Annotate tab Labels & Tables panel Add Labels menu Profile View Depth .
- Click any two locations. Labels are displayed, showing the depths, grade, or other data about the relationship between the two points.
How do you hide labels in Civil 3D?
Civil 3D Labels:
On the Layout tab of the Label style underneath the Border section, there is a setting for Background Mask. Setting it to True will turn it on and setting it to False will turn it off.
How do you turn off labels in Civil 3D?
To Hide and Display Labels in a Drawing
- In the Label Style Composer dialog box, click the General tab.
- Under Label, change the Visibility value to True or False.
- Click OK.
How do I hide information in Autocad?
If you are interested in hiding only certain components from drawings then you can use hide option from the contextual menu. Select objects that you want to hide from drawing then right click to bring the contextual menu and select Isolate then Hide objects.
How do you edit text styles in Civil 3D?
To Create or Modify Text Styles
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Text Style. Find.
- In the Text Style dialog box, do one of the following: To create a style, click New and enter the style name. …
- Font. …
- Size. …
- Oblique angle. …
- Character spacing. …
- Annotative. …
- Specify other settings as needed.
How do you copy point labels in Civil 3D?
You can copy styles using the Settings tree drag-and-drop capability. You can drag items from the Settings tree, including styles, description keys, and pipe rules, into the drawing window to copy them, or you can drag them onto a drawing icon in the Settings tree.
How do you change the text color in Civil 3D?
The Edit Dimension Styles dialog box appears. From the tree on the left, select the base dimension style and click Modify. Click the Text tab. In the Text color list, select a color for text.
What is station equation?
A station equation is an object of type StationEquation which contains a location along the alignment, a new station number basis, and a flag describing whether station values should increase or decrease from that location on.