How do you move rows up and down in Revit?
You can add data columns to a schedule to include additional information. Click Insert Columns and select the fields to add. To adjust the order of the columns, select fields and move them up or down in the Scheduled Fields list.
How do I move a row of data in Revit?
select any cell. Click (Insert Data Row) from the Rows panel. The new row displays at the bottom of the schedule. Enter values as desired.
Modify a Schedule
- To edit a cell, click in it. …
- To select a column, click a column index (the alphabetical cells between the title and header).
How do I change the row height in Revit?
There is another option for changing the row height when you add the image parameter, and add an image to the schedule and place the schedule on to a sheet. Click on the schedule in the sheet view and the Resize button will appear on the Modify Schedule Graphics Tab.
How do you move columns in Revit?
You can move the column by selecting the column and dragging it to the new location.
How do I merge rows in a Revit schedule?
select one or more rows in the title section, then click (Resize Row) and specify a value in the dialog. select cells in one or more rows and click (Delete Row). select header cells to be merged and click (Merge). Select merged cells and click (Merge) again to separate merged cells.
How do I change units in Revit schedule?
select one or more cells in the title section or entire columns in the data section, then click (Shading). select a cell, column index, or header, then click (Format Unit). Change the units or unit symbol and click OK.
Why is insert data row greyed out Revit?
There are two settings that will disable the Insert Data Row tool (using Revit 2016 at the moment). … If we don’t check the Itemize every instance option on the Sorting/Grouping tab the Insert Data Row is disabled. The other culprit is using the Embedded Schedule feature.
How do you unsplit a schedule in Revit?
Join Split Schedules on Sheets
- On a sheet that displays a split schedule, select the schedule. Use the 4-way arrow control to drag one schedule section over the other section.
- Release the mouse button. The split schedule sections rejoin into one section.
How do you merge columns in Revit?
Group Column Headings in a Schedule
- Open a schedule view.
- In the group header rows, drag the cursor across the headings to group. …
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Headers panel Group, or right-click the selected headings, and click Group Headers. …
- Enter text in the new row as necessary.
How do you change the column height in Revit?
Click Architecture tab Build panel Column drop-down (Column: Architectural).
Add a Column
- Rotate after placement. Select this option to rotate the column immediately after placing it.
- Level. …
- Height. …
- Level/Unconnected. …
- Room Bounding.
Where can you set the default visibility of worksets Revit?
Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Worksets). Under Visible in all views, select the check box to show a workset in project views, or clear the check box to hide it.
Which control do you select to change a schedule column width Revit?
To adjust the column width, select the schedule. A blue triangle displays to the upper right of each column. Drag a blue triangle to the left or right. Note: If the schedule is split into multiple sections, adjusting the width in one section changes the width in all sections.