You can also show or hide the Heads-Up View toolbar by selecting or clearing View > Toolbars > View (Heads-Up). Search ‘Heads-up View Toolbar’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
Where is view Toolbars?
You can use one of these to set which toolbars to show.
- “3-bar” menu button > Customize > Show/Hide Toolbars.
- View > Toolbars. You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar.
- Right-click empty toolbar area.
Where is the Tools menu in SOLIDWORKS?
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
What is the standard toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
The Standard toolbar controls file management and model regeneration. Removes one or more selected items. The Confirm Delete dialog box provides you with basic and advanced options to remove one or more selected items.
How do I get real view graphics in SOLIDWORKS?
Click one of the following:
- View Settings > RealView Graphics.
- RealView Graphics (View toolbar)
- View > Display > RealView Graphics.
Does Chrome have a toolbar?
You’re using Chrome, that’s great. All of the features of Google Toolbar are already built into your browser. You can search from the address bar and create bookmarks with one click. Learn more.
How do I get the toolbar back on the top of my screen?
- Click a blank portion of the taskbar.
- Hold down the primary mouse button, and then drag the mouse pointer to the place on the screen where you want the taskbar. …
- After you move the mouse pointer to the position on your screen where you want the taskbar, release the mouse button.
How do I show the menu bar?
Press the ‘Alt’ key to show the Menu Bar. 3. Click on ‘View’, move your mouse to ‘Toolbars’, and then click on ‘Menu Bar’. Once there is a checkmark next to ‘Menu Bar’, the Menu Bar will now be displayed each time you open Internet Explorer.
What are the tools in SolidWorks?
SOLIDWORKS tools you can use to create complex geometry include:
- Boundary Boss/Base (Features toolbar). …
- Deform (Features toolbar). …
- Indent (Features toolbar). …
- Flex (Features toolbar). …
- Wrap (Features toolbar). …
- Replace Face (Surfaces toolbar). …
- Intersection Curve (Sketch toolbar). …
- Composite Curve (Curves toolbar).
Where is command manager in SolidWorks?
To access the CommandManager:
- Click Tools > Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
- Click OK.
How many entities can you choose to mate with an angle mate?
Click Mate (Assembly toolbar) or Insert > Mate. In the Mate PropertyManager, for Entities to Mate , select two entities in the graphics area or the flyout FeatureManager design tree. Under Standard Mates, click Angle and set the dimension.
What are the five Manager tabs found in a basic solidworks configuration?
SolidWorks Manager standard tabs include: Property manager, configuration manager, DimXpert manager, and Display manager.
Which tab can you find standard 3 View command in Solidworks?
The Standard 3 View option under Insert > Drawing View creates three related default orthographic (front, right, left, top, bottom, and back) views of a part or assembly displayed at the same time.