To rebuild the model: Click Rebuild (Standard toolbar) or Edit > Rebuild, or press Ctrl + B. Rebuilds only the features that changed since the last rebuild. To rebuild all features, press Ctrl + Q.
How do I rebuild a sketch in Solidworks?
To open the Repair Sketch tool: Click Tools > Sketch Tools > Repair Sketch. Repair Sketch deletes these from the sketch. Repair Sketch merges these into a single entity.
How do you check rebuild time in Solidworks?
Click Rebuild (Standard toolbar) or Edit > Rebuild or press Ctrl+B. Reports the rebuild time for the total assembly. The report shows the time taken to rebuild significant components and features.
How do I rebuild all configurations in Solidworks?
Rebuild All Configurations is available only when there are multiple configurations in a file.
Rebuilding All Configurations
- In the ConfigurationManager, right-click the file name and click Rebuild All Configurations.
- In a file, click Edit > Rebuild All Configurations.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + B.
What does the rebuild button do in Solidworks?
Rebuilds the model with changes. To rebuild the model: Click Rebuild (Standard toolbar) or Edit > Rebuild, or press Ctrl + B. Rebuilds only the features that changed since the last rebuild.
How do I fix a solidworks rebuild error?
To control the rebuild action:
- Click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools, Options.
- Select Stop, Continue, or Prompt for When rebuild error occurs, then click OK.
How do you fix gaps in Solidworks?
To repair a model:
- Click Attempt to Heal All.
- If faults remain, repair faulty faces first. Right-click a face in the list and select from the menu.
- Repair gaps last. Right-click a gap in the list and select from the menu.
- When all repairs are complete, click .
How do you close a small gap in Solidworks?
Using the Gap Closer
- Right-click a gap in the list and select Gap Closer.
- In the graphics area, drag the gap edge handle with the pointer to the side of another edge (not the handle).
- When the original edge turns green, right-click in the graphics area or the PropertyManager and select Finish Gap Closer.
How do you find gaps in Solidworks?
To select a gap, click to the Knit Surface icon . To select multiple gaps, press CTRL before selecting gaps. The gap is located on the component. To zoom in on a gap, right-click a selected gap in the PropertyManager and click Zoom to Selection.
What is freeze bar in Solidworks?
The freeze bar controls the point at which a part’s FeatureManager design tree rebuilds. Features above the freeze bar are frozen – you cannot edit them, and they are excluded from rebuilds of the model. Freezing a portion of a model can be useful if you work with complex models with many features.
How do I force a solidworks rebuild?
Forced Rebuild (Ctrl+Q)
When working on a part, forced rebuild will rebuild every feature in the Feature Tree, this is different to a standard rebuild (Ctrl+B) which will only rebuild changed features.