The Orient command moves or copies, rotates, and scales objects using two reference and two target points. … The objects are moved, scaled and rotated so the reference points transform to the target points.
How do you align two objects in Rhino?
- Select the objects to align, and press Enter.
- Specify an alignment option.
- At the prompt for an alignment point, pick a location, or press Enter to align based on the overall bounding box of all selected objects.
How do I select the same in rhino?
Select all objects of the same style
- Select one object in the model.
- Do a long secondary-click until the context menu appears.
- Choose the menu entry corresponding to your object type, go to “Select” and choose the corresponding style (i.e: Window > Select > ‘Swing Window’).
What is bongo for rhino?
Bongo™ brings professional animation into Rhino using familiar keyframe tools found in most high-end animation packages. … Easily preview your animations inside Rhino, in real time, in any shading mode by scrubbing the timeline or playing the animation. Then render straight to an animation file using any Rhino renderer.