What is WBPZ file?
WBPZ file is an ANSYS Workbench Project Archive. ANSYS Workbench is a platform which integrate simulation technologies and parametric CAD systems with unique automation and performance. WBPZ format description. Category: Archive files.
How do I open a WBPZ file?
All Answers (4)
- Search “fluent” in your windows search box.
- Open it.
- Click read -> case & data -> select the folder where the. Wbpj file -> then dp0 -> FFF -> Fluent -> select the last simulated case/data file.
How do you save Ansys file as WBPZ?
In workbench you can archive file. Go to file – archive. It will save *. wbpz file which you can share with others.
How do I open a WBPJ file in Ansys Workbench?
To begin working with the model:
- Open the Workbench project file radiatortank. wbpj. Note: Ignore the warning about the missing files.
- Right click Model in the Static-Structural analysis system and choose Edit. This will open the model in ANSYS Mechanical.
How do I open an old Ansys file?
Optimal Solution for Opening ANSYS Projects
- Open start menu type regedit in search bar.
- Follow the below path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Classes > Local Settings > Software > Microsoft > Windows > Shell > MuiCache.
- You can select the ANSYS version whose name needs to be changed. RMB click on it and select “Modify…“.
What is Ansys Workbench?
In Geometry Interfaces, Ansys Workbench enables bidirectional communication with all major CAD systems, enabling efficient simulation-driven design decisions. From easy, automatic meshing to carefully crafted mesh, Ansys Meshing compresses the analysis process and helps ensure accurate solutions.
How do I recover Ansys files?
Recalling or Resuming a Previously Saved Job
- In the ANSYS Launcher, select Interactive… and specify the previously defined jobname.
- Then when you get ANSYS started, select Utility Menu -> File -> Resume Jobname. db .
- This will restore as much of your database (geometry, loads, solution, etc) that you previously saved.
How do I save a file in Ansys?
To save your model, select Utility Menu Bar -> File -> Save As Jobname. db. Your model will be saved in a file called jobname.
How do I Export Ansys files?
Application Advanced Simulation Menu File → Export → Simulation.