How do I repair dimensions in Solidworks?
To set a fixed length:
- Select the spline to dimension.
- Click Smart Dimension (Dimensions/Relations toolbar) or Tools > Dimensions > Smart Dimensions.
- Click anywhere on the spline to place the dimension and click. …
- Drag an endpoint of the spline.
How do you use symbols in Solidworks?
Adding Symbols to Dimension Text
- Click in a drawing dimension to open the Dimension PropertyManager.
- On the Value tab, at the bottom of the Dimension Text section, click More. …
- Click. …
- To add additional symbols to the Symbols display, click another category in the list. …
- Click a symbol to add to the drawing dimension.
How do you add symbols in Solidworks notes?
To add a symbol to Note text:
- Insert or select a Note.
- Double-click the note and place the pointer in the text where the symbol is to be inserted.
- In the Note PropertyManager, click Add Symbol .
How do you clear a dimension in Solidworks?
To remove a dimension from a drawing: Select a dimension and press Delete. Be careful not to delete any dimension that has a reference, such as one used in a note. Search ‘Deleting Dimensions’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I reduce the size of a dimension in Solidworks?
Scaling a Part
- In a part document, click Scale (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Scale .
- Set options in the PropertyManager.
- Click. The geometry of the model increases or decreases in size according to the scaling factors and other options you set. The Scale feature scales only the geometry of the model.
How do I change dimension values in Solidworks?
To change a dimension: Double-click a dimension. The Modify dialog box appears. Change the dimension value with the arrows, thumbwheel , mouse wheel, or by typing in the dimension box.
How do you insert a degree symbol in solidworks?
Alt + 0176.
Inserts a degree º symbol.
How do you insert a centerline symbol in solidworks?
To insert centerlines manually:
- In a drawing document, click Centerline. (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Annotations > Centerline. The Centerline PropertyManager appears. …
- Select one of the following: Two edges (parallel or non-parallel) Two sketch segments in a drawing view (except splines) …
- Click .