To change the depth of the feature, type a new value in the Depth box, or use the arrows to change the value. Modify Draft. To remove drafts from the feature, select the Modify Draft check box. Make sure the Extrude with Draft check box is cleared.
How do you change Extrude in Solidworks?
To edit the definition of a feature:
- Do one of the following: Select a feature in the FeatureManager design tree or the graphics area. Click Edit > Definition. …
- Edit the definition in the dialog box by specifying new values or options.
- Click OK to accept the changes.
How do you change the size of an extrusion?
Right click on the Sketch for the extrusion in the Design Explorer and select Edit. You should also be able to double click on the surface of either extrusion to open the sketch in edit mode. You can then edit the diameter dimension then update the part.
How do I change the height in Solidworks?
To change row height or column width, do one of the following:
- Drag a row divider when the pointer changes to or a column divider when the pointer changes to .
- Right-click a row or column (or hold down Ctrl and select multiple rows or columns) and select Formatting > Row Height or Formatting > Column Width .
How do you edit a extrude boss in Solidworks?
If you enter the wrong distance to extrude to: and exit the boss-extrude dialog without correcting it, go to the design tree, right-click on the extrude name, and find the “edit feature” button in the box of options that appears above the mouse. The dialog will reopen and you can edit the properties of the extrude.
How do you edit a sketch after extrude?
Editing an Existing Sketch
- Click Sketch on the Sketch toolbar, or click Insert > Sketch. Select an existing sketch to edit.
- Right-click a sketch in the FeatureManager design tree, or right-click a sketch entity in the graphics area, and select Edit Sketch.
How do you change the extrusion in fusion?
Yes, you can. If you have a ‘design history’ enabled (by default it is) you should have your sketch and extrusion feature in line at the bottom of the screen. Right click on the sketch or extrude feature and you will see the ‘edit option’.
How do you hide a formula in Solidworks?
To disable equations, in Equations, Global Variables, and Dimensions dialog box, in any view, right-click an equation and click Disable Equation. The equation disappears from the view.
How do you hide dimensions in sketch in Solidworks?
Yes, in a SolidWorks drawing you can hide a dimension. Right-click on it and choose “Hide” from the drop-down. If you decide later you want it to show after all you can go to View > Hide/Show Annotations. All hidden dimensions will show as a light gray color.
How do you repair dimensions in SOLIDWORKS?
To set a fixed length:
- Select the spline to dimension.
- Click Smart Dimension (Dimensions/Relations toolbar) or Tools > Dimensions > Smart Dimensions.
- Click anywhere on the spline to place the dimension and click. …
- Drag an endpoint of the spline.
How do you change length in SOLIDWORKS?
To change a dimension: Double-click a dimension. The Modify dialog box appears. Change the dimension value with the arrows, thumbwheel , mouse wheel, or by typing in the dimension box.
How do I change the size of a SOLIDWORKS file?
Scaling a Part
- In a part document, click Scale (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Scale .
- Set options in the PropertyManager.
- Click. The geometry of the model increases or decreases in size according to the scaling factors and other options you set. The Scale feature scales only the geometry of the model.