To show the temporarily hidden face, press Shift + Alt. To show all temporarily hidden faces in a semi-transparent state, press Ctrl + Shift + Alt. To restore visibility to all temporarily hidden faces, press ESC.
How do I unhide a part in Solidworks?
Right-click on the blank graphics area and select “Show Hidden Components.” SOLIDWORKS will display any components hidden in the assembly. If you click on the component, it will show it when you exit this state (which can be done by clicking Escape on your keyboard or clicking “Exit Show-Hidden”).
How do you make a face not transparent in Solidworks?
To open the Display Pane, click the right-facing arrow at the top-right of the FeatureManager. The last column in this pane will show an icon for any feature or body that has been set to a transparent display. Toggle these off as needed to remove as much transparency as you’d like.
How do you hide a surface in Solidworks?
With multibody parts, you can hide or show surface or solid bodies using View > Hide/Show Bodies.
How do you show hidden components?
To select hidden components to be shown: Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. In the graphics area, hidden components are displayed and shown components disappear.
How do you delete a face in SolidWorks?
To delete faces from bodies:
- Click Delete Face on the Surfaces toolbar, or Insert > Face > Delete. The Delete Face PropertyManager appears.
- In the graphics area, click the faces you want to delete. The names of the faces appear under Faces to delete .
- Under Options, click Delete.
- Click OK .
What’s a transparency app?
The Transparency app for iOS or Android lets customers scan Transparency codes on products. Upon scanning, the app will show a green check mark if the code is valid and a red X if it is not.
How do you show hidden bodies in SolidWorks?
To show a body:
- Do one of the following: In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click the drawing view and click Properties. …
- In the Drawing View Properties dialog box on the Hide/Show Bodies tab, select the body to view and press Delete.
- Click OK.
Where is view hide show on SolidWorks?
To hide or show views:
- Right-click the view on the sheet or in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Hide. If the view has dependent views (Detail, Section, and so on), you are asked if you want to hide the dependent views as well. …
- To show the view again, right-click the view, and select Show.
How do I Unsuppress all in Solidworks?
Click Unsuppress on the Features toolbar. (In parts with multiple configurations, applies to only the current configuration.) Click Edit > Unsuppress, then select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Selected Configurations.
How do you draw a BOM in Solidworks?
To create a BOM directly from a part or assembly:
- With the part or assembly open, select Insert > Tables > Bill of Materials.
- Set the BOM properties in the Bill of Materials PropertyManager and click . To create a parts-only BOM, select Parts only for BOM Type. …
- Click the graphics area to place the BOM.