Click Tools > Sketch Settings, and toggle Automatic Relations. How do I toggle the display of sketch relations? (View toolbar) or View > Hide/Show > Sketch Relations to toggle the display of sketch relations.
How do you add a relation in SolidWorks 2019?
To add dimensions and relations when you recognize features:
- Click Options (Features toolbar) or Insert > FeatureWorks > Options .
- Click Dimensions/Relations and select Enable Auto Dimensioning of Sketches and Add constraints to sketch.
- Click OK.
What are the sketch relations in SolidWorks?
Sketch relations are geometric constraints between sketch entities or between a sketch entity and a plane, axis, edge, or vertex. Relations can be added automatically or manually.
How do you hide line relationships in SolidWorks?
Click one of the following:
- Hide/Show Items > View Sketch Relations.
- View Sketch Relations (View toolbar)
- View > Hide/Show > Sketch Relations.
How do you create a parallel relation in Solidworks?
To add parallel dimensions to a drawing:
- Click Smart Dimension (Dimensions/Relations toolbar) or Tools > Dimensions > Smart.
- Click the geometry to dimension.
- Use rapid dimensioning to place evenly spaced dimensions. Alternatively, move the pointer outside of the rapid dimension selector to place the dimension.
How do you make a coincident with two lines in Solidworks?
How to Add a Coincident in SolidWorks
- Select a line, point, center line or temporary axis with the left mouse button.
- Hold the “Control” key and select the second line, point or temporary axis by left-clicking it. …
- Click the “Coincident” button in the Add Relations section of the properties box.
What is on edge relation in SOLIDWORKS?
It is. Convert Entities is a sketch tool that allows you to quickly convert the edges of solids into sketches to extrude. It creates an ‘On Edge’ relation. One simple relation for one simple edge, or so it seems.
What is a Coradial relation in SOLIDWORKS?
One or more lines or two or more points. … The items lie on the same infinite line. Coradial. Two or more arcs. The items share the same centerpoint and radius.
How do I edit a relationship in SOLIDWORKS?
You can set different external sketch relations in specified configurations. Right-click a sketch in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Edit Sketch. Click Display/Delete Relations on the Dimensions/Relations toolbar, or click Tools > Relations > Display/Delete.
How do you pierce in SolidWorks 2020?
Changing Pierce Points
In the PropertyManager, under Settings, click Locate Profile. The display zooms to the profile of the structural member. Select any of the vertices or sketch points on the profile. The profile shifts to align the new pierce point with the structural member sketch segment.
What is a pierce point?
The pierce point defines the location of the profile, relative to the sketch segment used to create the structural member. The default pierce point is the sketch origin in the profile library feature part. Any vertex or sketch point specified in the profile can also be used as a pierce point.
How do I remove constraints in SolidWorks?
There are two ways to delete relations within SolidWorks; within the properties manager or on the line itself. Select either the relation box on the sketch or the existing relations name on the properties tab and hit the delete key to delete the relation.
How do you show geometric relations in SolidWorks?
(Dimensions/Relations toolbar) or Tools > Relations > Add to create geometric relations (such as tangent or perpendicular) between sketch entities, or between sketch entities and planes, axes, edges, or vertices.