How do you divide a line in Revit?
Divide a Path
- Open an existing conceptual design, or create a new one.
- In the drawing area, select a model line, reference line, or form edge on which repeated adaptive components will be placed.
- Click Modify | Lines tab Divide panel (Divide Path). Divided model line. Divided form edge.
How do you split a Mass in Revit?
To Divide a Mass Element
- Select the mass element you want to divide.
- Click Mass Element tab Modify panel Split By Plane.
- Specify the divide plane start point.
- Specify the divide plane endpoint. Dividing a mass element. The original mass element is split along the divide plane, creating two mass elements.
How do you split objects in Revit?
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Split Element).
- If desired, on the Options Bar, select Delete Inner Segment. When you select this option, Revit removes the segment of the wall or line between selected points.
- Click the element at the point you wish to split.
How do you make a surface pattern in Revit?
Create a Custom Fill Pattern
- Create a custom pattern in a pattern (PAT) file. …
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Fill Patterns.
- In the Fill Patterns dialog, under Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model.
- Click (New fill pattern). …
- For Type, select Custom.
- Click Browse.
How do I remove a split line in Revit?
Click Modify | Floors tab Shape Editing panel Modify Sub Elements. Click on the shape edit element to select it. Press Delete . Note: If you delete a split line or a support, its start and end points remain visible, and fold lines may still display.
How do you exclude a section in Revit?
To exclude a part from the model
- Select the part.
- Click Modify | Parts tab Exclude panel (Exclude Parts).