How do you smooth lines in Revit?
Smooth Lines with Anti-Aliasing
- To enable anti-aliasing for selected views. Click File tab Options. On the Graphics tab, select Smooth lines with anti-aliasing. …
- To enable anti-aliasing for all views. Click File tab Options, and click the Graphics tab. Select Smooth lines with anti-aliasing.
How do you remove unwanted lines in Revit?
Click the Linework tool on the Tools toolbar.
- Enter VG to open the Visibility/Graphics dialog box. Click the Imported Categories tab.
- Click the Line Style value of the layer.
- Click Override.
- In the Select Line Style dialog box, select an appropriate value for the Line Color.
- Click OK to close each dialog box.
Is there a stretch tool in Revit?
There is no stretch command… You can draw a line at the destination and Trim with “trim/extend multiple elements” or you can draw a temporary line connecting the endpoints of all the lines then just drag the temporary line to your new location.
How do you hide edge lines in Revit?
Click Modify tab View panel (Linework). In the Type Selector, select
Apply or Remove a Line Style for a Silhouette Edge
- On the View Control Bar, click (Visual Style) Hidden Line, Shaded, or Realistic. …
- On the View Control Bar, click (Shadows Off/On) Graphic Display Options.
What is smooth lines with anti aliasing Revit?
One of the options is Smooth lines with anti-aliasing. When the option is enabled, the edges of curved lines display more smoothly. Essentially, the quality of lines in views improves. When the option is disabled, some lines, especially curved lines, appear a bit more jagged.
How do you show contour lines in Revit?
Use the Site Settings dialog to view or change site settings. To change site settings properties, click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel . Displays contour lines.
How do you change hidden lines in Revit?
On the View tab, select Show Hidden Lines. Next, select the element in front, and then select the element behind to show its hidden lines. Select each obscuring element individually to show hidden lines. Use the Remove Hidden Lines tool to reset the elements.
Where is the linework tool in Revit?
Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
How do I create a Quick Access Toolbar in Revit?
To add tools to the Quick Access toolbar
Navigate the ribbon to display the tool that you want to add. Right-click the tool, and click Add to Quick Access Toolbar.
How Import 3ds Max to Revit?
Follow instructions about importing 3ds Max data in Revit by converting it into a Revit family:
- Save the 3ds Max elements as a DWG file.
- Optionally, open the DWG file in AutoCAD and assign additional layers to the individual elements.
- Open a Revit family template.
- Go to the Insert tab and select Import CAD.