Open SOLIDWORKS and right click in the Menu bar. From the right click Command Manager menu select Task Pane. The Task Pane will appear on the right hand side of the graphics window.
How do I open the Display pane in SolidWorks?
Expanding and Collapsing the Display Pane
- Click. at the top of the FeatureManager design tree (to the right of the tabs) to expand the Display Pane. The Display Pane appears to the right of the FeatureManager design tree pane:
- Click. to collapse the Display Pane.
How do I make everything visible in SolidWorks?
To make it visible, just hover over it and press Shift + Tab. The trick is making sure you hover over the where the component is.
How do I unhide in SolidWorks?
If the component is hidden, you can show it again by right-clicking the component in the FeatureManager design tree (not in the drawing view) and selecting Show/Hide > Show Component.
Where are the hidden parts in Solidworks?
To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. …
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
How do you hide in Solidworks?
To show or hide a component from the shortcut menu: Right-click a component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide > Hide Component.
What is suppress in Solidworks?
When you suppress a feature, it is removed from the model (but not deleted). The feature disappears from the model view and is shown in gray in the FeatureManager design tree. If the feature has child features, the child features are also suppressed.
How do you draw a BOM in Solidworks?
To create a BOM directly from a part or assembly:
- With the part or assembly open, select Insert > Tables > Bill of Materials.
- Set the BOM properties in the Bill of Materials PropertyManager and click . To create a parts-only BOM, select Parts only for BOM Type. …
- Click the graphics area to place the BOM.
How do you show hidden faces in Solidworks?
To show the temporarily hidden face, press Shift + Alt. To show all temporarily hidden faces in a semi-transparent state, press Ctrl + Shift + Alt. To restore visibility to all temporarily hidden faces, press ESC.
How do I show all bodies in Solidworks?
In the graphics area, select the multibody part. Right-click the multibody part and select Show Hidden Bodies. All bodies that were hidden are now shown, and all bodies that were visible are now hidden.
How do you show hidden bodies in Solidworks?
To show a body:
- Do one of the following: In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click the drawing view and click Properties. …
- In the Drawing View Properties dialog box on the Hide/Show Bodies tab, select the body to view and press Delete.
- Click OK.
How do you hide a part in Solidworks simulation?
The Settings PropertyManager appears.
- Select Show hidden bodies.
- Under Show hidden bodies, select: Translucent (Single color). To display all hidden parts in a single color of your choice. You can adjust the transparency by dragging the slider. Translucent (Part colors). …
- Click .
How do you Unsuppress all components in Solidworks?
How do I Unsuppress all in Solidworks?
- Click Unsuppress on the Features toolbar. (In parts with multiple configurations, applies to only the current configuration.)
- Click Edit > Unsuppress, then select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Selected Configurations.