Renaming the group, renames all instances of the group in the project. In the Project Browser, right-click the group name and click Rename, or select the group and press F2. Enter a new name for the group, and press Enter .
How do I edit a group in Revit?
Add or Remove Elements in a Group
- In the drawing area, select the group to modify. …
- Click Modify | Model Groups tab or Modify | Attached Detail Groups tab Group panel (Edit Group). …
- On the Edit Group panel, click (Add) to add elements to the group, or click (Remove) to remove elements from the group.
How do you rename a Mass in Revit?
Change a Revit Mass Name
- Go to the Families listing in the Project Browser.
- Find Mass.
- Find Instance, right-click, rename!
How do you rename a parameter in Revit?
Rename Parameter Groups
- Click Manage tab Settings panel (Shared Parameters).
- In the Edit Shared Parameters dialog, select the group from the Parameter group menu.
- Click Rename.
- Enter the new name, and click OK.
How do you rename a folder in Revit?
Go to the connected drive and navigate to the file or folder that you want to rename. Click the file or folder name and press F2. Type the new name and press Enter to save your changes.
How do I make a group unique in Revit?
In the Project Browser, right-click the group name, and click Duplicate. The new group displays in the Project Browser. For example, if your original group was called Group 1, the new group would be Group 2. You can rename the group as necessary.
Can you group lines in Revit?
How to Group in Revit. Create a group by selecting elements or existing groups and using the Create Group tool. In a project view, select the desired elements or existing groups you want in the group. Click Modify | Multi-Select tabCreate panel (Create Group).
How do you edit a shared parameter in Revit?
Click Modify |