How do you save a motion study in Solidworks?
To save animations:
- Click Save Animation (MotionManager toolbar).
- In the Save Animation to File dialog box: Type a name for File name. …
- Under Frame Information: …
- Click Schedule to set the animation save time.
- Click Save.
- Adjust values in the Video Compression dialog box and click OK.
How do you make an exploded assembly in Solidworks?
Creating Exploded Views (Assemblies)
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
How do I save an animation?
Saving an animation file
- Click the Animation drop-down menu and click Save Animation File.
- Click the Save in drop-down arrow and choose a location.
- In the File name text box, type the name you want to give the animation file.
- Click Save.
Is solidworks visualize good?
It imports many different file types from almost every CAD programme out there, so even if you’re not using SolidWorks for CAD, you can still use Visualize. The most immediate benefit of SolidWorks Visualize is the enormous library of high-quality appearances, environments and cameras to choose from.
Does solidworks professional include simulation?
As the foundation for the entire SOLIDWORKS suite of product development solutions, SOLIDWORKS CAD packages cover design, simulation, cost estimation, manufacturability checks, CAM, sustainable design, and data management.