Hold down this key and the LEFT MOUSE BUTTON + drag an Object Icon to move the model up or down. Hold down this key and the LEFT MOUSE BUTTON + drag an Object Icon to scale the model. Hold down this key and LEFT MOUSE BUTTON + drag an Object Icon to rotate the heading of the model.
How do you move things in Lumion?
You can also use the mouse + Ctrl, so simply press Ctrl and drag your mouse (left button down) over objects to include any or all objects selected within the bounds of the mouse drag area. Also, you can use the Ctrl in combination with single select by mouse click on icon to do multiple select.
How do you control Lumion?
Lumion is controlled in much the same way that a gaming engine is controlled – you use the W,A,S,D keys to move around, and the E and Q keys to move up and down. To look around, you can hold the right mouse button down and drag.
How do I move my Lumion 10 model?
How to do it…
- Select the 3D model, and if you need to select multiple objects, use the combination Ctrl+ the left mouse button to draw a rectangular selection.
- Press the M key to move the 3D model.
- To place the 3D model on the ground, press the G key.
How do you move layers in Lumion?
Select the object, click on the layer you want the object to be in, click on the arrow below the layer tab to assign it to that layer.
How do you zoom in and out of Lumion?
Press the Space bar key along with the arrow keys or with the combination WSAD to slowly move the camera. Lumion has a sort of zoom on to the object option that we can use by double-clicking with the right mouse button on a model or even on the ground.
How do you delete an object in Lumion?
From the menu that you find at the bottom of your screen, select the Trash object button that looks like a trash bin, as shown in the following screenshot: With this option selected, click on the small white dot with the left mouse button to delete the object.
How do I get back to Lumion?
How to do it…
- Right-click on the model to place a model or to change the terrain.
- To revert this last action, click on the Undo button that you will find at the bottom of the menu, as shown in the following screenshot:
Why can’t I see my Lumion model?
Make sure that your model is close to 0,0,0 in your 3D/CAD software before you import the model in Lumion. 1.2. If the problem persists, something on your PC is most likely preventing Lumion from saving the Imported Model files to Documents/Lumion (VERSION)/Library.
How do you edit a Lumion model?
how to edit an imported object
- Export model.
- Import model in Lumion.
- Apply materials, create scene in Lumion.
- Go back to modeling package and move geometry or delete.
- Export model using same filename as before.
- In lumion click import mode, click to edit materials and click reload button on the right.