How do you make a suffix in AutoCAD?
To Insert a Suffix in Dimension Text
- In the drawing area, select the dimensions you want to edit. …
- Click Power Dimensioning tab Edit panel Edit Dim Text .
- Click in the space between the dimension text and dimension text delimiter (1 in the illustration).
- To insert a symbol: …
- Press ESC .
How do you type a subscript in a browser?
Within Google Docs, the subscript and superscript formatting options are available on the Format menu. If you’re after symbols, select the Insert menu > Special characters. This will open the ‘Insert special characters’ dialogue box. You can search for the symbol either by typing its name or code, or drawing it.
What is an example of a subscript?
Subscript is the text which a small letter/number is written after a particular letter/number. It hangs below its letter or number. It is used when writing chemical compounds. An example of subscript is N2.
How do you type powers on a keyboard?
Instructions: To add a special symbol to your text hold down the ALT key on your keyboard and type in the corresponding numbers on your keypad.
|Windows keyboard shortcuts|
|To type this symbol||Press this on your keyboard|
|¹||Alt+0185||To the power of 1|
How do you make a squared symbol in AutoCAD?
Symbols can be inserted in text using one of the following methods:
- In the In-Place Text Editor, right-click and click Symbol.
- On the expanded Text Formatting toolbar, click Symbol.
- Copy and paste from the Character Map.
- Enter the control code or Unicode string. Note: Precede the Unicode string with a backslash ( ).