How do you make an Excel table in Revit?
Linking Excel into Revit
- Open your Revit project.
- Select Link CAD icon. You can find the Link CAD icon on the ribbon under Insert in the Link section. …
- Modify Link settings. …
- Click anywhere on the drawing area to place the schedule.
- Save your file.
How do you add a row of data in Revit?
select any cell. Click (Insert Data Row) from the Rows panel. The new row displays at the bottom of the schedule. Enter values as desired.
Modify a Schedule
- To edit a cell, click in it. …
- To select a column, click a column index (the alphabetical cells between the title and header).
How do you add notes in Revit?
Click Annotate tab Text panel (Text).
- Click in the main floor area of the plan.
- Move the cursor up and to the right, and click to place the first segment.
- Move the cursor horizontally to the right to place the second segment.
- Enter the text: All store fixtures by owner , and click outside the text field.
How do I add general notes in AutoCAD?
You create general notes using the MTEXT command (or enter MT in the Command window), which stands for multiline text. The multiline text tool is available on the Annotation panel. After you start the MTEXT command, you are prompted to create a “text box” with two diagonal clicks.
How do I edit a Revit finish schedule?
select a cell or column in the schedule body. Click (Insert) on the Columns panel to open the Select Fields dialog, which functions like the Fields tab of the Schedule Properties dialog. Add new schedule fields and adjust the field order as needed.
Why is insert data row greyed out Revit?
There are two settings that will disable the Insert Data Row tool (using Revit 2016 at the moment). … If we don’t check the Itemize every instance option on the Sorting/Grouping tab the Insert Data Row is disabled. The other culprit is using the Embedded Schedule feature.
How do I merge rows in a Revit schedule?
select one or more rows in the title section, then click (Resize Row) and specify a value in the dialog. select cells in one or more rows and click (Delete Row). select header cells to be merged and click (Merge). Select merged cells and click (Merge) again to separate merged cells.
How do you unsplit a schedule table in Revit?
Join Split Schedules on Sheets
- On a sheet that displays a split schedule, select the schedule. Use the 4-way arrow control to drag one schedule section over the other section.
- Release the mouse button. The split schedule sections rejoin into one section.
How do I split a schedule between two sheets in Revit?
Split a Schedule Across Multiple Sheets
- Do one of the following: …
- Select the sheets where the schedule segments will be placed. …
- Select the height for schedule segments on each sheet. …
- Click Split & Place.
- The first selected sheet is opened, click to place the schedule segment.