How do I rotate a mouse in Solidworks?
Click Rotate View (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Rotate then drag the pointer . Drag with the middle mouse button. Press the arrow keys.
Rotating About a Vertex, Edge, or Face.
|mouse (middle button)||Middle-click a vertex, edge, or face; then middle-drag the pointer.|
Why is my mouse scrolling the opposite way?
Sometimes, the reason is simple, though not that obvious – your mouse could start scrolling in the wrong direction because of accumulated dust around the scrolling wheel. Old batteries are another common culprit causing wireless mice to scroll the wrong way. However, most often, the problem lies in the mouse driver.
How do I change mouse controls in Solidworks?
To set the number of mouse gestures in the mouse gesture guide, with a document open, click Tools > Customize. On the Mouse Gestures tab, select the number of mouse gesture. You can also customize the mouse gesture assignments through a visual drag-and-drop user interface.
How do I move in Solidworks without a mouse?
Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments. Click Rotate View or View, Modify, Rotate; select a vertex, edge, or face; then drag the pointer.
How do you move freely in Solidworks?
To move or align the triad:
- Drag the center ball to drag the triad freely.
- Alt + drag the center ball or an arm and drop it on an edge or face to align the triad with the edge or face.
- Right-click the center ball and select Align to, Align with Component Origin, or Align with Assembly Origin.
How do I fix my scroll jumping?
Check the Basics
- Reboot your computer.
- Replace the mouse’s batteries or charging your mouse.
- Connect the mouse to a different USB port on your computer.
- Move other wireless devices from your wireless mouse. …
- Try scrolling in a different program.
How do I fix my mouse scroll?
How to Fix a Mouse Wheel That’s Not Scrolling
- Reconnect the mouse. Before doing anything, make sure the issue isn’t a temporary one. …
- Replace the batteries. …
- Clean the mouse. …
- Check the touchpad. …
- Check mouse wheel settings. …
- Update mouse drivers. …
- Fix corrupt system files.
Why does my page jump back to the top when I’m scrolling down?
1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 2- If this doesn’t solve your issue, it may be because you’re using third-party browser extensions.
What is the best mouse for SolidWorks?
Which is the Best Mouse for SolidWorks?
- If you are looking for a cheap CAD mouse, get the Logitech M520. …
- The Razer Naga is a comfortable mouse that we recommend if you work with SolidWorks. …
- The Logitech M570 has trackball technology and, therefore, will keep your hands safe from injuries.
How do I change a pan in SolidWorks?
Click Pan (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Pan, then drag the pointer . Hold down Ctrl and drag. (In an active drawing, you do not need to hold down Ctrl.)
How do you zoom in Solidworks?
To zoom to the center of the screen: Click View > Modify > Zoom About Screen Center then spin the wheel forward and back. To change the direction of the mouse wheel for zooming in and out, select Reverse mouse wheel zoom direction in View Rotation/Zoom Options. Press Z to zoom out or Shift+Z to zoom in.