How do I hide project base point in Revit?
To temporarily display the project base point and the survey point in a view, on the View Control Bar click (Reveal Hidden Elements).
How do you hide coordinates in Revit?
To hide internal origin in the views, use one of the following options
- Open the Revit model in Revit 2020.2.
- Click Dynamo Player on Manage tab. Click Browse to folder and select the local folder with the Dynamo script.
- Click Edit Inputs command.
- Pick True to hide points.
- Click Run script.
How do you set a project base point and survey point in Revit?
To make these points visible:
- Click View tab > Graphics panel > Visibility/Graphics.
- On the Model Categories tab of the Visibility/Graphics dialog, scroll down to Site. …
- To display the project base point, select Project Base Point.
- To display the survey point, select Survey Point.
Where is my project base point Revit?
To see the base point in your revit model, open a site plan and then the visibility graphics window. Expand the Site Category, then make sure the Project Base Point is set to visible. Next select the project base point in the Revit View, and click on the paperclip icon.
How do I reset a project base point in Revit?
If you later want to return the project base point to its startup location, do the following:
- Select the project base point and unclip it.
- Right-click the project base point, and click Move to Startup Location.
How do you unlock visibility graphics in Revit?
The Visibility/Graphics window will be greyed out (as shown above) if its included in the View Properties of the View Template. So make sure you go into the View Template and update the Visibility/Graphics or change settings to not included Visibility/Graphics.
What are the 3 points in Revit?
3- The Spot Coordinates, Spot Elevation and Levels tools set to “Survey Point” don’t actually reference the Survey Point, they refer to the Shared Site Origin. 4- Set the Shared Site Origin and Survey Point early on in the project.
What is a project base point?
The project base point can be used to establish a reference for measuring distances and positioning objects in relation to the model. Initially, in stock templates, it identifies the origin (0,0,0) of the project coordinate system. … Place it at a convenient location in the model to simplify on-site measurements.
What is the method to georeference a Revit file?
Revit 2018 now has the option to use the Geo-Referenced data from a CAD file that was used to Acquire Coordinate data. When you link and position a Geo-Referenced CAD file, you use the Acquire Coordinates feature in Revit to share coordinate system data between the Revit and CAD file.
How do I set project coordinates in Revit?
Relocate the Model by Specifying Coordinates
- Optional: Display the project base point and the survey point in the current view.
- Click Manage tab Project Location panel Coordinates drop-down (Specify Coordinates at Point).
- Place the cursor on a reference point of the model. …
- Click the reference.
How do you move project base point more than 10 miles?
If you are wanting to move the project base point to a new location outside of 10 miles from origin
- In 2020.2. 1 and earlier: Un-clip base point and use Relocate Project to move project base point.
- In 2020.2. 2 and later: Go to Manage > Coordinates > Specify Coordinates at Point.
How do I move Revit to Origin?
To establish the project coordinate system, move the project base point away from the internal origin to another location, such as the corner of a building. If you later want to return the project base point to the internal origin, unclip the project base point, right-click it, and click Move to Startup Location.