How do I get rid of the grid in Revit?
Select a curtain grid. Click Modify | Curtain Wall Grids tab Curtain Grid panel Add/Remove Segments. Click on a curtain grid segment to remove it.
How do you change the visibility of a linked model in Revit?
In the Visibility/Graphic Overrides dialog, on the Revit Links tab, click in the Display Settings column for a linked model. In the RVT Link Display Settings dialog, specify the desired visibility and graphics settings for linked models. For details, see topics under Visibility of Linked Models.
How do you lock a grid in Revit?
Lock Columns to a Grid
- Select the columns to lock to the grid.
- On the Properties palette, under the Constraints section, select the following: Vertical Columns: Moves with Grids. …
- Click Apply. Locked vertical columns may still be moved and modified but they will proportionately move with the grid if it is repositioned.
How do you hide elevations in Revit?
Hide Elevation Tags
- In the drawing area, select the triangle on the elevation tag.
- On the Properties palette, select a value for the Hide at Scales Coarser Than parameter.
- Click OK.
Why are Revit Worksets greyed out?
You need to select Collaborate then choose Collaborate within your network and this will enable worksets. It was an error in Revit. After a discussion with Technical support, I had to uninstall and reinstall the program.
How do I get rid of mullion grid in Revit?
To Remove Mullions From a Curtain Wall Grid
- Click Manage tab Style & Display panel Style Manager .
- Expand Architectural Objects, and expand Curtain Wall Styles.
- Select a curtain wall style.
- Click the Design Rules tab.
- In the left pane, select the grid in which you want to remove a mullion.
How do you edit a curtain wall grid in Revit?
Adjust Curtain Grids in a Curtain System
- In a view, select the grid system.
- On the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- Adjust the values for Layout, Spacing, and other parameters to achieve the desired layout. See Type-Driven Curtain Element Layout Type Properties.
How do I open a linked Revit model?
Right click on the link you want to edit. Select Open (and Unload). (This will open the model safely in the same session of Revit.) Make the changes you want then save and sync the file.
How do you control visibility in Revit?
Control the Visibility of Rooms
- Open the plan view or the section view.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- On the Model Categories tab of the Visibility/Graphic Overrides dialog, scroll down to Rooms, and click to expand it.