To hide a body: In the drawing view, right-click the body and click Show/Hide > Hide Body.
How do you hide in SolidWorks?
To show or hide a component from the shortcut menu: Right-click a component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide > Hide Component.
How do you show hidden bodies in SolidWorks?
To select hidden bodies to be shown:
- In the graphics area, select the multibody part.
- Right-click the multibody part and select Show Hidden Bodies. All bodies that were hidden are now shown, and all bodies that were visible are now hidden.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
How do you hide a part in SolidWorks simulation?
The Settings PropertyManager appears.
- Select Show hidden bodies.
- Under Show hidden bodies, select: Translucent (Single color). To display all hidden parts in a single color of your choice. You can adjust the transparency by dragging the slider. Translucent (Part colors). …
- Click .
How do you unhide a surface in SolidWorks?
You can also use the shortcut menu to hide a surface without using the PropertyManager to preview the entities you select. To show the hidden surface again, click View > Hide/Show Bodies , select the translucent bodies in the graphics area and click .
What is suppress in Solidworks?
When you suppress a feature, it is removed from the model (but not deleted). The feature disappears from the model view and is shown in gray in the FeatureManager design tree. If the feature has child features, the child features are also suppressed.
Where is view hide show on Solidworks?
To hide or show views:
- Right-click the view on the sheet or in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Hide. If the view has dependent views (Detail, Section, and so on), you are asked if you want to hide the dependent views as well. …
- To show the view again, right-click the view, and select Show.
How do you hide items in Solidworks assembly?
Right-click a component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide > Hide Component. If the component is hidden, you can show it again by right-clicking the component in the FeatureManager design tree (not in the drawing view) and selecting Show/Hide > Show Component.
How do you unhide a face in Solidworks?
To show the temporarily hidden face, press Shift + Alt. To show all temporarily hidden faces in a semi-transparent state, press Ctrl + Shift + Alt. To restore visibility to all temporarily hidden faces, press ESC.