Click the Linework tool on the Tools toolbar. In the Type Selector, select
How do you hide edge lines in Revit?
Click Modify tab View panel (Linework). In the Type Selector, select
Apply or Remove a Line Style for a Silhouette Edge
- On the View Control Bar, click (Visual Style) Hidden Line, Shaded, or Realistic. …
- On the View Control Bar, click (Shadows Off/On) Graphic Display Options.
How do you manage lines in Revit?
To create and modify line styles, click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Line Styles. Create custom line styles and use them in your views. Use the Line Styles dialog to create a line style. You can delete any user-created line styles.
Where is the linework tool in Revit?
Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
How Import 3ds Max to Revit?
Follow instructions about importing 3ds Max data in Revit by converting it into a Revit family:
- Save the 3ds Max elements as a DWG file.
- Optionally, open the DWG file in AutoCAD and assign additional layers to the individual elements.
- Open a Revit family template.
- Go to the Insert tab and select Import CAD.
How do I make property lines thicker in Revit?
To edit the linetype of property lines in Revit. Navigate to Manage Tab > Settings Toolset > Object Styles and finally, it is found under the Site category. Here you can change the thickness of the line and also the colour.
How do I reset a linework in Revit?
The original line style can be restored. Select By Category in the Line Style drop-down when the Linework tool is active. Pick the edge. Continue applying the selected line style to the edges of the view or choose a new style in the Line Style drop-down.