Select the edge, and go to Insert > Features > and select Fillet/Round. In the property manager under Fillet Type, click Constant Size Fillet. Next, under Items to Fillet, select both Tangent Propagation and Full Preview.
Can you Fillet a sketch in Solidworks?
on the Sketch toolbar, or Tools > Sketch Tools > Fillet. Set the properties in the Sketch Fillet PropertyManager. Select the sketch entities to fillet.
What does fillet do in Solidworks?
Fillet/Round creates a rounded internal or external face on the part. You can fillet all edges of a face, selected sets of faces, selected edges, or edge loops.
How do I fillet in SolidWorks?
To create a fillet:
- Click Fillet (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Fillet/Round.
- Set the PropertyManager options. For constant radius fillets only, you can use the FilletXpert to add or modify fillets and to manage fillet corners.
- Click .
How do you pronounce fillet in SolidWorks?
It is pronounced fil-let.
How do I make SolidWorks look better?
This is how to increase the image quality in SolidWorks: Just go to Tools > Options > Document properties > Image quality. Drag the slider to the right to increase the level of detail of your 3D model.
How do I improve the quality of a drawing in SolidWorks?
To override the high quality setting for new drawing views:
- Click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options.
- On the System Options tab, click Display Style.
- Under Display quality for new views, select Draft quality, then click OK.
How do I change resolution in SolidWorks?
To set the image display quality options:
- Click Options or Tools, Options.
- On the Document Properties tab, select Image Quality.
- Select from the options described below, then click OK.
How do you face fillet in Solidworks?
To create a face fillet between surfaces:
- Create two surfaces (the surfaces need not be adjacent).
- Click Fillet (Features toolbar) or Insert > Surface > Fillet/Round.
- In the PropertyManager, under Fillet Type, select Face fillet.
- Under Items To Fillet, set a Radius value.
How do you find the center of a circle in Solidworks?
Click the edges of the two holes. The measurement appears in the graphics area and in the Measure dialog box. Click the down arrow on the measure callout in the graphics area to toggle between Center, Maximum, and Minimum Distance.