How do I delete old revision clouds in Revit?
make sure the the ‘issued’ box is unchecked. You can’t make any changes to revisions that have been issued. Then just select the cloud and hit delete.
How do you edit a revision cloud in Revit?
Click Modify | Revision Clouds tab Mode panel (Edit Sketch).
- In the project, click Manage tab Settings panel (Object Styles).
- Click the Annotation Objects tab.
- For Revision Clouds, change the values for Line Weight, Line Color, and Line Pattern.
- Click OK. These changes apply to all revision clouds in the project.
Where is the revision cloud in Revit?
Click Annotate tab Detail panel (Revision Cloud). Revit enters sketch mode. On the Tools panel, click one of the draw tools. In the drawing area, place the cursor near the part of the view that has changed and draw the cloud to encompass the changed area.
How do I edit a revision cloud?
To Change the Default Values for Arc Lengths in a Revision Cloud
- Click Home tab Draw panel Revision Cloud drop-down. Find.
- In the drawing area, right-click and choose Arc length.
- Specify a new minimum arc length.
- Specify a new maximum arc length. …
- Press Enter to continue with the command or Esc to end the command.
How do you issue revisions in Revit?
To Issue a Revision
In the Revit project, click View tab > Sheet Composition panel > Sheet Issues/Revisions. Alternatively, click on the Sheet Issues/Revisions tool from the Additional Settings drop-down in the Manage tab.
What is a revision cloud Revit?
When you add a revision cloud to a view, by default Revit assigns the most recent revision to the cloud. If needed, you can assign a different revision to the cloud. You can assign one revision to each cloud, or assign the same revision to multiple clouds.
How do I change revision name in Revit?
To see or change revision cloud properties, select a revision cloud in a view, and make changes on the Properties palette. The revision assigned to the cloud. To change the assigned revision, select a revision from the list. (See Enter revision information and Assign a revision to a revision cloud.)
How do I change the revision tag number in Revit?
Create a New Numbering Sequence
- In the project, click View tab Sheet Composition panel (Sheet Issues/Revisions).
- In the Sheet Issues/Revisions dialog, under Customize Numbering, click Numbering.
- In the numbering dialog, click (New).
- In the New numbering sequence dialog, enter a name.
How do I change the current revision in Revit?
To mark a different revision: In a project view, select the revision cloud -> On the Options Bar, for Revision, select the desired revision from the list.
Can you schedule revision clouds in Revit?
Schedule and add remarks to your Autodesk® Revit® revision clouds with our Revision Cloud Scheduling tool. Using the default Revit revision clouds, this tool can create a schedule and export to Excel so that no revision gets left behind and untracked.