To remove balloons from the stack: Select a balloon in the stack and press Delete. SOLIDWORKS welcomes your feedback concerning the presentation, accuracy, and thoroughness of the documentation.
How do you delete all balloons in Solidworks?
To remove balloons from the stack: Select a balloon in the stack and press Delete.
How do you delete something in Solidworks?
To delete an item:
- Select one or more items to delete in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Delete (Standard toolbar), click Edit > Delete or press Delete.
How do you change balloons in Solidworks?
To change the balloon properties: Select the balloon and edit the properties in the Balloon PropertyManager. Right-click the balloon and select Properties. Make changes in the Note PropertyManager and click OK.
How do you use balloons in Solidworks?
To insert balloons:
- Click Balloon (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Annotations > Balloon. …
- Edit the properties in the PropertyManager as needed, then click a component in a drawing view of an assembly, or click a component in an assembly model, to place the leader, then click again to place the balloon.
How do you delete Extrude in Solidworks?
Select the end condition. Select a plane to define an extrude direction normal to the plane. To remove the faces defining the extrude from the model after extruding, click Delete original faces.
How do you remove material Extrude in Solidworks?
To use Delete/Keep Body:
- Click Delete/Keep Solid/Surface on the Features toolbar, or click Insert > Features > Delete/Keep Body.
- In the PropertyManager, select Delete Bodies or Keep Bodies.
How do you remove unwanted lines in Solidworks?
To delete: Click the line or text and press the Delete key. To move: Click the line or text and drag to a new location.
Where is the balloon property manager in Solidworks?
To display the Balloon PropertyManager, do one of the following: Click Balloon (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Annotations > Balloon.