How do you select mass in Revit?
After creating mass floors, you can select each mass floor individually. If the status bar displays the name of the mass instead of the mass floor, press Tab to highlight the mass floor. When the mass floor is highlighted, click to select it. You cannot change the shape of a mass floor by manipulating it directly.
How do you copy multiple levels in Revit?
- Copy to Clipboard (CTRL+C) or from the Modify ribbon>Clipboard panel, choose Copy.
- On the Modify ribbon > Clipboard, click the drop down arrow under the Paste command.
- Select “Aligned to Selected Levels”
- Choose the Target level (i.e. Level 2)
- Switch to a 3D View to see the results.
How do you switch between levels in Revit?
- In an elevation view, a section view, or a 3D view, select the level to move.
- Do one of the following: Drag the level up or down. On the Properties palette, for Elevation, enter a new value. Click a dimension length between levels, and enter a new value. Moving a level in a 3D view.
How do you copy annotations in Revit?
With the view active in the drawing area, click View tab Create panel Duplicate View drop-down (Duplicate with Detailing). This tool creates a copy of the view, including annotations and details. Repeat this step to create a copy of the view for each design option.
How do you copy a group in Revit?
Duplicate Group Types
- In the Project Browser, right-click the group name, and click Duplicate. The new group displays in the Project Browser. …
- Select the group in the drawing area, and on the Properties palette, click (Edit Type). In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate.
How do you extrude mass in Revit?
Select the upper face of the mass.
Add extrusion and Modify extrusion
- Click the lower part of the (Create Form) button, then. (Solid Form).
- Click the lock icon of the new extrusion. Now you are free to change the shape in any direction.
- Change the height to 3500 mm.
How do you draw a ball in Revit?
The trick is you have to draw half semi-circle and a line. Select both line and semi-circle and create form. You will get sphere as a result. You can do it without that line.