How do you copy a duplicate in Sketchup?
To copy and drop an object, follow these steps:
- Select the object.
- Type “M” – the keyboard shortcut for Move.
- Select a point from which you want to move from.
- Type CTRL on a Windows or “Option” on a Mac to duplicate the object.
- Place the copied object wherever you want.
What are the 3 basic navigation tools?
Chuck Hawley explains how to use some basic traditional chart navigation tools. Circular parallel rules, parallel rules, rolling plotters, dividers, sextants, and star charts are discussed to help you understand their function in plotting a course for your next offshore boating trip.
How do you split in SketchUp?
To split a line or shape,
- Select the Split tool ( ), which you find on the default toolbar or by selecting Tools > Split from the menu bar.
- Click on the line or shape edge where you want to split it.