How do I constrain a circle in FreeCAD?
Click on the centre of a circle. Then hold down the Ctrl key and click on a corner of the construction geometry. Click on the Create a coincident constraint on the selected item icon to place the circle at that corner of the square. Repeat this with three more circles so there is a circle at each corner.
How do I delete part of an object in FreeCAD?
Select the Meshes →
The cursor changes to a hand icon. Select the components you wish to delete in the 3D view. Optionally select Clear selected faces from the 3D view context menu to deselect all components. Select Delete selected faces from the 3D view context menu to delete the selected components.
How do you cut shapes in FreeCAD?
to cut the shape. Double click a solid on 3D view to select it. Then click the cut plane with Ctrl key to select it. to cut the shape.
How do you connect lines on Freecad?
- Press the Connect lines button.
- Use the Ctrl + Shift + K keyboard shortcut.
- Use the Sketch → Sketcher tools → Connect Edges entry from the top menu.
How do I change the radius on my Freecad?
Pick one or more circles or arcs. Constrain radius button. A pop up dialog opens to edit or confirm the value. Press OK to validate.
How do you recompute FreeCAD?
- To force a recompute select the document or one or more objects in the Tree view, choose the. Mark to recompute option from the context menu, and invoke the command.
- For objects, but not for documents, you can also choose Recompute object from the same context menu (introduced in version 0.19).