Click View Orientation (View toolbar). Click View > Modify > Orientation. Press the Space Bar. Right-click in a drawing sheet and select Zoom/Pan/Rotate > View Orientation.
How do you reset view in Solidworks?
To restore a view to its original rotation: Right-click the view and select Alignment > Default Rotation.
How do I rotate a view in Solidworks 2019?
Click Rotate View (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Rotate then drag the pointer . Drag with the middle mouse button. Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments.
How do I change the view of a drawing?
Right-click and select Edit View from the menu. In the Drawing View dialog box, on the Components tab, change the options related to the source model, or any of these additional options: Change the model representations. Change the view display style.
How do you remove orientation view in SolidWorks?
Click Tools > Customize and select or clear Use Large Tooltips to enable or disable the view previews. flyout button in the Orientation dialog box to select axonometric (isometric, dimetric, or trimetric) views and to set which type of axonometric view is displayed when you select a View Selector corner.
How do you rotate an object in Solidworks without a mouse?
Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments. Click Rotate View or View, Modify, Rotate; select a vertex, edge, or face; then drag the pointer.
How do you rotate a part in Solidworks 2020?
To rotate a component with the PropertyManager: Click Rotate Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Rotate. The Rotate Component PropertyManager appears, and the pointer changes to . Select one or more components in the graphics area.
How do you rotate 45 degrees in Solidworks?
Rotate the view in one of these ways:
- Drag the view in the graphics area. The view snaps to 45 degree increments, but you can drop the view at any angle.
- Use the left and right arrow keys. …
- In the dialog box, specify the Drawing view angle for a selected view.
How do I change the drawing size in Solidworks?
- To set the scale of an existing drawing sheet, do one of the following: In the status bar click Sheet Scale and click a scale. …
- To set the scale of a drawing view, do one of the following: For existing drawing views, select a view or views, then set the Scale in the PropertyManager.
How do I change the coordinate system in SolidWorks?
Moving a Coordinate System
- Click Coordinate System (Reference Geometry toolbar) or Insert > Reference Geometry > Coordinate System .
- Define the coordinate system at a location on the part or assembly that provides the entities you need to control the angle and direction of each axis.
How do I change the default isometric view in SolidWorks?
Click on Ctrl+7 of your Isometric View Icon to see your redefined Isometric View. I hope this helps you become more efficient!