How do you add a roof overhang in Revit?
Create a sloped roof with an overhang:
- On the Draw panel, click (Pick Walls).
- On the Options Bar, for Overhang, enter 600, and select Defines slope.
- In the drawing area, highlight an entry wall. …
- On the Properties palette, set the Base Level to 03 – Upper Parapet.
- On the Mode panel, click (Finish) to place the roof.
How do you change the slope of a roof in Revit?
Select the roof, and click Modify | Roofs tab Mode panel (Edit Footprint) or (Edit Profile). Make necessary changes. If you want to change the position of the roof, use the Properties palette to edit the Base Level and Offset properties to change the position of the reference plane.
How does the roof by footprint tool work?
Creates a roof using the building footprint to define its boundaries. … If you choose not to move the roof to a different level, Revit notifies you later if the roof is too low. On the Draw panel, select a sketch or pick tool. To edit roof properties before sketching, use the Properties palette.
How do you extrude mass in Revit?
Select the upper face of the mass.
Add extrusion and Modify extrusion
- Click the lower part of the (Create Form) button, then. (Solid Form).
- Click the lock icon of the new extrusion. Now you are free to change the shape in any direction.
- Change the height to 3500 mm.