How do I disable Enscape?
You may need to deactivate an Enscape licence when you move the software to another machine. To do this, open the ‘General Settings’ and click the ‘Licensing’ menu option. Then click ‘Deactivate Licence Key’; this will remove the licence from that machine, allowing you to activate it on different computer.
How do I remove Enscape from Revit?
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the “Remove” button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
How do I get rid of Enscape logo?
Please Follow this steps.
- Close your Revit session,
- In the windows explorer browse to: %AppData%EnscapeData. …
- Delete or rename the folder “Textures” located in the mentioned paths.
- Open Revit again and run Enscape render process, the watermarks should be gone.
How do I turn off View synchronization Enscape?
Synchronize Views in SketchUp
- To synchronize the view of SketchUp with Enscape, simply click the following Synchronize Views button:
- Notice that the button’s background is highlighted with blue when enabled.
- To disable Synchronize Views, simply click the button once more.
How do I change the view in Enscape?
To be able to change the Projection mode you will need to have Enscape open and in focus. You can then select which Projection mode you would like to use in one of two ways: You can select from the Projection options under the Main tab in the Enscape Visual Settings window.