How do you create a furniture plan in Revit?
Add another view to your project or duplicate an existing view.
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down, and then click. (Floor Plan) …
- In the New Plan dialog: For Type, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type. …
- Click OK.
How do you make an RCP?
Creating a Reflected Ceiling Plan View
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down (Reflected Ceiling Plan).
- In the New RCP dialog, select one or more levels for which you want to create a view. …
- If you want to create a plan view for a level that has an existing plan view, clear Do not duplicate existing views.
How do I add a ceiling in Revit 2020?
Click Architecture tab Build panel (Ceiling). In the Type Selector, select a ceiling type. By default, the Automatic Ceiling tool is active. When you click inside walls that form a closed loop, the tool places a ceiling within those boundaries.
What is RCP layout?
A reflected ceiling plan (RCP) is a drawing of a room or space looking down at the interior ceiling. … It is an engineering drawing separate from the architectural set. The engineer prepares his/her own drawings based on floor and reflected ceiling plans provided by the interior designer or architect.
What does RCP mean?
|RCP||Reinforced Concrete Pipe|
|RCP||Rich Client Program|
|RCP||Remote Copy Command|