Select Applications in the sidebar on the left of the LayOut Preferences dialog box to set the following preferences: Default image editor: Click the Choose button and navigate to your preferred image-editing application.
How do I make SketchUp 2020 my default?
After some of my earlier suggestions I found that a more sure way to fix the problem was to go into Default Apps, choose Choose default apps by file type, then scroll how to . skp or . layout in the list.
How do I change the default save in SketchUp?
Open the SketchUp file by clicking File > Open. Click File > Save As…. This will open the Save dialog box. Click the Save as Type drop-down menu and choose the version of SketchUp you would like use to open the file.
How do I make SketchUp 2017 my default?
Choosing default locations for files
- Select Window > Preferences.
- Select Files in the sidebar on the left.
- In the Files pane, click the Change File Location Preference icon ( ) and a Select Folder dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the folder that you want to designate as the default location for the related files.
How do I recover a SketchUp file?
To find and open a recovered file, open the “Welcome to SketchUp” window, select the Files tab, and select the file you want to recover from the Recent list.
How do I save a SketchUp file as a PDF?
To export your document as a PDF, follow these steps, which reflect the selected operating system:
- From the menu bar, select File > Export > PDF. …
- Navigate to the location where you want to save the PDF.
- In the File Name box, type a name for the file.
- Click the Save button.