How do I rotate a section view?
Open the project view that contains the section (callout) or scope box to rotate. Select the section (callout) or scope box. Click Modify
How do you move a section view in Catia?
Go to Tools > Options > Mechanical Design > Drafting > General tab and in the View axis area, clear the Display in the current view check box. Right-click the view that you want to re-position, the unfolded view for example. A contextual menu is displayed. Select View Positioning > Align Views Using Elements .
How do I view sections in Catia?
Creating a Section View
- Click the Drawing window, and click the Offset Section View icon. from the Views toolbar (Sections subtoolbar).
- Select the holes and points required for sketching the callout on the view. …
- Double-click to end the cutting profile creation.
How do I Section A section in Catia?
Creating 3D Section Cuts
- Select Insert > Sectioning from the menu bar, or click Sectioning in the DMU Space Analysis toolbar and create a section plane. …
- In the Definition tab, click Volume Cut to obtain a section cut:
Can I rotate a section view in Solidworks?
(View toolbar), or right-click the view and select Zoom/Pan/Rotate > Rotate View. … Drag the view to the desired rotation.
How do I rotate a section view in NX Drafting?
you want to rotate. On the Views tab on the ribbon, click Rotate view. Enter the angle in degrees, for example, 90 or -90 , in the displayed dialog box and click Rotate.
What is section view Catia?
The section plane appears on the 3D part and moves dynamically on the part. Associativity between the 3D part and the generated section view is created when selecting edges, center lines and axes. Yet, constraints detected by SmartPick are not created.
How do you freely move a section view in Solidworks?
To move a drawing view, use one of the following methods:
- Click and drag an entity (including edges, vertices, cosmetic threads, and so on). …
- Select a drawing view, then move (nudge) it with the arrow keys. …
- Press Alt, place the pointer anywhere in the view, and drag the view.
How do you split in Catia?
You can split a body with a plane, face or surface. The purpose of this task is to show you how to split a body by means of a surface. Open the Split.
- Click Split . The Split Definition dialog box is displayed.
- Select Surface. 1 as the splitting surface. …
- Click OK .
How do you cut in Catia?
- Click Slicing Group . …
- Select the solid you want to slice.
- Select the zones group corresponding to the solid: the thickness of the solid must correspond to the thickness laws of the zones.
- Select a Slicing Method :
How do I cut an assembly in Catia?
Creating an Assembly Cut
- Click Assembly Cut . …
- Select Create new 3DShape in the 3DShapes list and click OK. …
- Click OK in the 3D Shape / Representation DS dialog box.
- Select the geometry in the assembly where you want to create the split features. …
- Click OK in the Warning dialog box.