How do I add a link to my BIM 360?
In the BIM 360 use the Upload file > Linked Files. Select the all files to be uploaded. Select which is the Parent (Host) > Continue.
Note: This workflow does not work in the Plans folder.
- In the published host file, link the linked file from its location in BIM 360 Document Management.
- Sync and publish the host file.
How do I share files on BIM 360?
Sharing files must be located within the Project Files folder.
- Under the Document Management module, select the Folder Tab.
- Select the file(s) you would like to share publicly.
- Along the top, select the Share button.
What is upload linked files in BIM 360?
Upload Files option in BIM 360 is simply an upload tool that allows you to upload files from your local desktop to BIM 360 Platform. Upload Linked Files is a great option to upload files (i.e. Revit models or AutoCAD files) that include XREFs.
How do you collaborate on a BIM 360?
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign into your Autodesk account. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Document Management.
- Click OK.
- Select the desired project folder.
- In the dialog, click Initiate. …
- Click Close to continue.
How do I bind a file in Revit?
Use the Bind Link tool to select the elements and datum from a linked model to convert to a group.
- In the drawing area, select the linked model.
- Click Modify | RVT Links tab Link panel (Bind Link).
- In the Bind Link Options dialog, select the elements and datum to include in the group. Attached Details. …
- Click OK.
What is shared folder in BIM 360?
When the BIM 360 Design Collaboration module is activated for a BIM 360 project, a subfolder within the Project Files is created of the name “Shared”. … Once the folder is created, any Project Admin and members with Folder Control permission have the ability to re-name the folder.
How do I build a BIM 360 package?
Create Submittal Package
- Click the Module Selector .
- Switch to the Submittals tab in the Project Management toolbar.
- At the top of the screen, click Packages.
- Select Create New Package.
- Enter your information: Spec Section: Select an existing section or create a new one. …
- When done, click Create.
How do I export my BIM 360 model?
To download an individual model, in the BIM 360 toolbar, click Models. In the Models module, make your selection, and click +Download. To download a merged model, in the BIM 360 toolbar, click Models. In the Models module, make your selection, and click More Actions Download.
How much does BIM 360 design cost?
BIM 360 starts at $35/month/user.