Right-click a component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide > Hide Component. If the component is hidden, you can show it again by right-clicking the component in the FeatureManager design tree (not in the drawing view) and selecting Show/Hide > Show Component.
Can you hide components in an assembly?
Hiding and Showing Components Using the Tab Key
In the graphics area, you can press Tab, Shift + Tab, and Ctrl + Shift + Tab to hide and show components of an assembly.
How do you hide parts in assembly drawing?
Showing or Hiding a Component in the Drawing View Properties Dialog Box
- Right-click the drawing view and select Properties.
- Select the Hide/Show Components tab.
- Select a component from either the drawing view or the FeatureManager design tree to add it to the list of items to be hidden.
How do you hide a part in Solidworks simulation?
The Settings PropertyManager appears.
- Select Show hidden bodies.
- Under Show hidden bodies, select: Translucent (Single color). To display all hidden parts in a single color of your choice. You can adjust the transparency by dragging the slider. Translucent (Part colors). …
- Click .
Where are the hidden parts in Solidworks?
To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. …
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
How do I show all components in a Solidworks assembly?
Right-click on the blank graphics area and select “Show Hidden Components.” SOLIDWORKS will display any components hidden in the assembly. If you click on the component, it will show it when you exit this state (which can be done by clicking Escape on your keyboard or clicking “Exit Show-Hidden”).
How do you make an exploded assembly in Solidworks?
Creating Exploded Views (Assemblies)
- Do one of the following options: Click Exploded View . …
- Select one or more components to include in the first explode step. …
- Drag a translation or rotation handle to move selected components.
- Modify explode options: …
- Click Done. …
- Create more explode steps as required, and click .
How can I hide my Inshape parts?
Use the shortcut key “y” to hide a part under the cursor (part will show highlighting on hover). To show the part again, use the context menu “show all” or “show all parts” commands.
What is suppress in Solidworks?
When you suppress a feature, it is removed from the model (but not deleted). The feature disappears from the model view and is shown in gray in the FeatureManager design tree. If the feature has child features, the child features are also suppressed.
How do I Unsuppress all parts in a Solidworks assembly?
Click Unsuppress on the Features toolbar. (In parts with multiple configurations, applies to only the current configuration.) Click Edit > Unsuppress, then select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Selected Configurations.
How do you draw a BOM in Solidworks?
To create a BOM directly from a part or assembly:
- With the part or assembly open, select Insert > Tables > Bill of Materials.
- Set the BOM properties in the Bill of Materials PropertyManager and click . To create a parts-only BOM, select Parts only for BOM Type. …
- Click the graphics area to place the BOM.
How do you hide a body in Solidworks?
To hide a body: In the drawing view, right-click the body and click Show/Hide > Hide Body.