How do I delete a point group?
Even if there are no points in the point group, it still has to be updated before you can delete it. Right-click on the point group, select Update, right-click on it again, then Delete. That should do it. Keep in mind, the All Points point group CANNOT be deleted or edited.
How do I delete a grading group in Civil 3d?
Yes from the Prospector tab of the Toolspace palette expand the Sites category and then expand the site with the grading group. Then expand the grading group category and right click on the group you want to delete and choose delete from the menu.
How do I delete multiple point groups in Civil 3d?
You need to select them in the lower pane of the toolspace. Use the SHIFT and or CTL key ot slect what you want. Right-click and select Delete.
How do you edit a point group in Civil 3d?
In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, right-click the point group you want to change. Click Properties. In the Point Group Properties dialog box, use the Information tab to change the name, description, default styles, or layer for the point group.
How do I delete points?
To Delete Points Using the Point Editor
- Open the Point Editor so that it lists the point you want to delete. For more information, see To List Points in the Point Editor.
- Right-click the row containing the desired point. Click Delete. You cannot delete a locked point.
How do I edit a grading group?
To Change the Grading Group of a Grading Object
- Select a grading. Click Grading tab Modify panel Change Group Find.
- Select one or more grading objects in the drawing.
- In the Select Grading Group dialog box, select or create a grading group for the grading object to be in.
- Click OK.
What is a grading group in Civil 3d?
Grading groups are used to organize gradings into named collections for surface creation and volume computations. … Once you create a surface from a grading group, you can use the Grading Volume Tools to adjust the elevation of the grading group to balance cut and fill volumes.
How do you create a grading group in Civil 3d?
In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand Sites, then expand the site to which you want to add the new grading group. Right-click Grading Groups Create Grading Group. In the Create Grading Group dialog box, enter a name and an optional description for the grading group.
How do I remove duplicate points in Autocad?
To Delete Duplicate Objects
- Click Home tab Modify panel Delete Duplicate Objects. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select objects.
- Press Enter.
- Optional: Specify a Tolerance value. Select properties to ignore during object comparison.
How do you move points to a point group in Civil 3D?
Hold down the left mouse button, and drag the mouse to the point group name in the Prospector tree. When the cursor display changes to , release the mouse button to drop the points into the point group at the tip of the cursor arrow.
How do you display points in Civil 3D?
On the Display tab in the Point Style dialog box, the Visible column controls the visibility of point symbols and point labels. To change the visibility of point symbols, change the visibility for the Marker component. To change the visibility of point labels, change the visibility for the Label component.