How do I create a template in Catia?
From the Insert menu, select Knowledge Templates > Document Template … (in the Part Design workbench) or, if in the Product Knowledge Template workbench, click the Create a Document Template icon ( ). The Document Template Definition window is displayed.
How do I add a template to Catia V5?
select File >> Page Setup to enter the “Page Setup” dialog. Within this dialog select Insert Background View. This will open the “Insert elements into a sheet” dialog box. From this dialog browse to the file containing the background you want and select Insert.
How do I change the drawing template in Catia?
Changing the standard, sheet style and orientation of a sheet
- Select File > Page Setup from the menu bar. …
- Select the select the ANSI standard. …
- Click OK to continue. …
- Optionally choose another sheet style if you wish. …
- Optionally change the default orientation from Landscape to Portrait .
How do I create a sketch in Catia V5?
To draw a sketch, you need to invoke the Sketcher workbench in the Part Design workbench or in the Assembly Design workbench. To invoke the Sketcher workbench, choose the Sketch button from the Sketcher toolbar and then select a plane on which you need to draw the sketch.
How do I edit a table in Catia?
Create a new sheet and a new view.
- Click Table in the Annotations toolbar.
- Click a point in the drawing to specify the table position. Tables cannot be associative. …
- In the Table Editor dialog box that appears, enter the number of columns and rows you want for the table. …
- Click OK to validate the table creation.
How do I resize a title block in Catia V5?
To resize a title block and border
From the menu, select File> Print> Drawing Sheet Setup . Specify the desired Drawing Sheet Orientation and Size.
What is drafting in Catia?
The Drafting course teaches the essentials of the CATIA V5 Drafting workbench. You’ll learn how to create drawings and views, and add dimensions and annotations. You’ll also study geometry creation and modification, as well as dress-ups, borders, balloons, and customizations.
Can we create pad of a open profile?
A Few Notes About Pads
The application allows you to create pads from open profiles provided existing geometry can trim the pads.
Can you hide a specification tree?
10. Is it possible to hide specification tree? Yes, with help of F3 button, but the option in Tools command must be checked to allow this.